Sunday, December 12, 2021

Comments, anyone?

 I would like to take this opportunity to remind readers that I enjoy hearing from you. A few of you have been sending your remarks directly to my email address. That’s fine, but the other readers don’t get to see those. It’s really very easy to add a comment to a review. On the info line immediately following every review, you will see the word “comments” or “no comments.” Click on whichever one you see and it will open a box for you to write your comment in. Below the box, it says “Comment as.”  For some technical reason that I don’t understand, you should select “Anonymous.” If you want to identify yourself, add your name to the comment itself. Then hit “Publish” and you’re done. I look forward to hearing from more of you.

6 comments:

  1. Aha! Thanks for the instructions! Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, as always,for your informative, detailed, and well-written reviews. Heading to “Clyde’s” today — and hoping that the experience will change my (negative) impressions of the Hayes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Bob’s reviews are excellent. I really enjoyed “Clyde” hope you do too. Arlyne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bob, I agree with your "C" for Flying Over Sunset. Great sets and Michelle Dorrance choreography but TOOOO LONG.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clyde's was so well acted, and funny. Steve

    ReplyDelete